Record Values Available for Report Columns
Each report type has a set of record values that can be used to generate column values.
- Ledger Report
- Payment Report
- Amortization Schedule
- Financial Summary Reports - The SummaryOfFinancesRecord values are computed based on transactions and balances relative to the starting and ending dates on the report. Click for details.
- Payment Summary
- Portfolio Transactions - The transaction items available on the Ledger report are exposed as possible column values along with the corresponding loan, borrower, and lender values (and any Custom fields) for each transaction.
- Projected Payment Summary - This matches the payment report format, but hypothetical future payments are auto-generated when the report is run.
- Loan Expenses - This report type exposes the properties of expense items on a single loan.
- Portfolio Expenses - This report type exposes the properties of individual expense items, along with the corresponding loan, borrower, and lender properties and will list expenses for all loans in the portfolio.