Updating Moneylender to the Latest Version
If your computer has an older version of MLP than that listed on the home page of this site, follow these steps to upgrade to the most current release of the software. Your loan data is stored in .mlp files that are unaffected by this process. The program's settings and license keys are stored in the windows registry and are also not affected.
- Close Moneylender if it's open.
- Download the newest version of the program.
- When download completes, open/run the file to reinstall MLP.
- If you get an error that the product is already installed, use the Windows Control Panel to uninstall the existing version of Moneylender.
- You should now be running the latest version of the program.
For further help, refer to the users guide, frequently asked questions, our forum, or contact us.