Print Any Template, but I don't see Escrow Analysis, Payoff Quote, etc.

Sending letters to the borrower. Creating templates. What to say and when to say it to your borrower.
wtech_josh
Site Admin

Print Any Template, but I don't see Escrow Analysis, Payoff Quote, etc.

Post by wtech_josh »

In Moneylender, only the “Statement, Letter, or Contract” template type doesn’t require some special information. Those are the templates that can be printed from the Servicing menu (that includes printing from Print Any Template and choosing one).

All other types of template fit into other places in the system and are focused around a specific record or calculation. Payoff templates have to be printed from the Payoff Calculator. Printed Checks have to be printed from a Principal setting or an Escrow Disbursement. Escrow Analysis needs the Adjustment Calculator or a specific Escrow Charge. I just added USForm1098 and USForm1096 templates that can only be printed in the new Form 1098 filing system. The Report Header – Per Loan templates can be set as the header for any report that runs on a single loan. The Report Header – Per Lender templates can be used atop any report that runs for multiple loans.